Pregnant women said that they were suspected of "ticks" when they were eating burgers.
On June 12, Nandu reported that when a well -known restaurant in Shenzhen had a hamburger, it was suspected of finding two "tapeworms". The store responded that the customer was not a meal in the store, and the after -sales problem was not identified.The Longgang Supervision Bureau of Shenzhen Market Supervision and Administration attaches great importance to it. On June 13, a comprehensive inspection of the 44 Wallasm stores in the area under its jurisdiction was not yet found that food safety violations were found.
After investigating the business shop, the burger meat is used in the valid shelf life
The Longgang Supervision Bureau of the Shenzhen Market Supervision Bureau said that the stores involved are the first floor of the No. 378 and 380 of Shouzhen Street, Pinghu Street, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Longgang District, Longgang District, Shenzhen."We checked the food business license, etc. After inquiring, it was found that the store had no record of administrative penalties for food safety since the establishment of the store."
The Longgang Regulatory Bureau of the Shenzhen Market Supervision Bureau said that after receiving the relevant clues, it attached great importance to it. On the morning of June 13, the organization was organized to conduct on -site inspections on the Yuhui Wallace Burger Store, Shenzhen Longgang District, Shenzhen.The staff stated that after inspection, the staff of the store could provide effective business licenses, food business licenses, product purchase records, inspection and quarantine reports of product raw materials, certificate of food safety training and health certificate.The manufacturer of Hamburg leg meat used in the store is Shandong Xiantan Xianshi Co., Ltd. (No. 288, Cuishan Street, Qinshui Industrial Park, Muping District, Yantai City, Shandong Province). The production date is April 4, 2022, and 12 shelf life is 12Month, during the effective shelf life.From the process of processing, the burgers are fried at high temperature, and the processing temperature of the meat cake is exceeded 180 degrees, and there will be no living insect survival at the temperature.
Merchants and consumer Ms. Tan Ms. Tan conduct mediation
"After investigation, Ms. Tan Ms. Tan did not eat on the spot after buying a burger on the evening of June 6. She found suspected living insect -shaped objects 3 hours after mentioning it." The staff said that the photo information provided by Ms. Tan saidIt is judged that there is currently no evidence that there is no "living insect" in the burger, which does not rule out the possibility of the cooked state of the inner tendon structure of the chicken leg.
At the same time, the staff member said that considering the psychological impact of the consumers of the pregnant woman, the Longgang Supervision Bureau of the Shenzhen Market Supervision and Administration Bureau is actively organizing merchants and consumers Ms. Tan to mediate, and to urge merchants to properly resolve consumer disputes and actively respond to responding to actively responding.Consumer Ms. Tan asked.
The 44 Wallasm stores in Longgang received a comprehensive inspection.
Longgang 44 stores were fully inspected
According to reports, on the morning of June 13, the Longgang Supervision Bureau of the Shenzhen Market Supervision and Administration Bureau organized a total of 91 law enforcement officers to conduct a comprehensive inspection of the 44 Wallaste stores in the area under its jurisdiction.Except for problems such as more water and unclear employees who have not held 48 -hour nucleic acid detection negative proof, no other food safety problems have been found.
In the next step, the Longgang Supervision Bureau of Shenzhen Market Supervision and Administration will increase daily supervision, urge various food operators such as food and beverage stores to earnestly fulfill the main responsibility of food safety, strengthen food safety management and environmental hygiene cleaning in the store, and implement the voting certificate., Purchase inspection, transmitted account accounts, etc. to ensure food safety.
Check previous reports, please click on a well -known restaurant in Shenzhen in Shenzhen to eat two "tapeworms" when eating burgers. Merchants respond
Writing: Nandu reporter Cai Yuqing