Little tomato is also known as the virgin fruit. It has a sweet taste, no nuclear, and has a good taste. It is favored by female friends.Can pregnant women eat small tomatoes?The answer is okay.
Little tomato is one of the fruits with high nutritional value. Fruit is rich in nutrients such as protein, vitamins, minerals, carotene, pectin, sugar, etc. It also has the growth and development of the human body, enhancing human body resistance, delaying aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging, and aging.Beauty and beauty, pregnant women can eat.As long as pregnant women do not eat, pay attention to hygiene during consumption.
The small tomatoes we often eat on the Internet are genetically modified foods, and pregnant women should avoid not eating.In this regard, researchers of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences said that the little tomato is also called the virgin fruit and cherry tomato. It is a variety of tomatoes since ancient times.It is easy to eat, and the taste is gradually popular after being improved.The small tomato is a small gene difference, not the result of the genetically modified, and pregnant women can rest assured to eat.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat small tomatoes
Although small tomatoes are rich in nutrition, pregnant women should pay attention during the consumption process. It is best not to eat small tomatoes that are too green and unkained, because it is not good for pregnant women, and do not eat small tomatoes on an empty stomach.Let’s take a look at the matters that pregnant women should pay attention to.
1. Do not eat unbelievable green fruits: The green and unfamiliar small tomato is like a normal tomato, containing tomatoine, and it is easy to poison after eating.After raw food, people are dizzy, nausea, and vomiting, and even cause a variety of diseases in severe cases.
2. Be sure to soak for 15 minutes before eating, wash it, and then eat it. Little tomatoes are generally cultivated with greenhouses, and there are many pesticides.
3. It is not advisable to eat on an empty stomach: Because tomato fruits contain a large amount of pectin and luminol, it is easy to form insoluble blocks with gastric acid, causing gastric dilation and drama.Pregnant women eat small tomatoes on an empty stomach, causing abdominal pain and stomach pain. Not only will they suffer, but if they are in the early pregnancy, they may also be unfavorable to the fetus.
4. Little tomato is cold, so those with cold stomachs should not eat cold tomatoes.
5. Don’t cook for a long time when cooking.Add a little vinegar when boiling, which can destroy the harmful substances of the tomatoine.
6. Patients with acute enteritis, bacteria and ulcers should not eat.
Can pregnant women eat tomato sauce?
Tomato sauce is a sauce -shaped concentrated product of fresh tomato. After rigid and hard substances such as mature red tomatoes are crushed, beating, peeling and seeds, etc., it is made of concentrated, tanks, and sterilized.The flavor is a special condiment that can be eaten directly or used as seasoning sauce when making dishes.Can pregnant women eat often?
Medical research has found that tomato sauce contains lycopene, vitamin B group, dietary fiber, minerals, protein and natural pectin. Compared with fresh tomatoes, these nutrients are more likely to be absorbed by the human body.Tomato sauce is sweet and sour, which can be entered into appetite. Caimotinoma is also more likely to be absorbed by the human body in a state of fat, especially suitable for patients with arteriosclerosis, hypertension, coronary heart disease, and nephritis.
Pregnant women eat nutritious tomato sauce, which is a supplement to insufficient nutritional elements in diet.However, during pregnancy, some cold foods can easily stimulate the gastrointestinal and intestines of pregnant women, and easily cause gastrointestinal dysfunction, spasm and other phenomena.As a kind of acid sauce condiments, tomato sauce is rich in nutrients and has a certain irritation for the stomach and intestines. At this time, the gastrointestinal function of pregnant women is weak. Therefore, too much edible tomato sauce is not correct.
Therefore, for some pregnant women who usually have better gastrointestinal function, there is no problem eating some tomato sauce, and it can also effectively supplement nutrition, but you must pay attention to it.Pregnant women who are weak and suffer from acute enteritis, bacterial dysentery and ulcers are still not good.
Recommended recipes for pregnant women to eat small tomatoes are recommended
Little tomato is both vegetables and fruits. It is not only beautiful, but also delicious and nutritious.In addition to all nutrients that contain tomatoes, its vitamin content is 1.7 times that of ordinary tomatoes. As a home -cooked dish for ingredients, it is simple and delicious. Pregnant women can be eaten as nutritious food. Here are some recipes made of small tomatoes.Essence
1. Egg yolk tomato
Material: 1 cooked egg yolk, 50g of egg yolk sauce, 30g of small tomato, 20g of sour cucumber, a moderate amount of biscuits
1. Crush the cooked egg yolk, mix it into the egg yolk sauce and beat evenly, and then squeeze it on the biscuits.
2. Cut a small piece of tomato, cut the sour cucumber slices, and place it on the egg yolk sauce.
Materials: 150 grams of potatoes, 100 grams of small tomatoes, 50 grams of onions and green peppers.750 grams of oil (about 50 grams), 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of white sugar and vinegar, 1/3 spoon of fine salt, an appropriate amount of starch.
1. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut it into a 1 cm thick semi -circular piece, fry it in 70 % of thermal oil, remove it when it is golden yellow, and dilute the oil;
2. Heat it on the wok, add an appropriate amount of base oil, add tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, refined salt, add a little soup, stir -fry the sweet acid tomato juice, then put onion, tomato slices, potato chips, green pepper stir fry and stir fryUniform, thicken with water starch, pouring the oil, and putting it out of the pan.