Most expectant mothers have the phenomenon of indigestion and burning stomach during pregnancy. This is the heartburn we often heard in the people.The heart of the stomach will disappear.So why is there a hot stomach?Is there any way to deal with stomach burning?
How is the stomach burning during pregnancy?
First, the uterine becomes larger and the stomach is hot in about twenty weeks of pregnancy. At this stage, the fetus gradually develops in the mother’s belly.EssenceWith the prominent stomach of expectant mothers, the gastrointestinal and intestines will be squeezed during the increasing uterus, and the gastrointestinal motility of expectant mothers will slow down.The mother’s stomach will make the expectant mothers feel hot.
Second, changes in hormones during pregnancy
The increase or decrease of hormones in the body is an important cause of pregnancy reactions during pregnancy. Although the changes in hormones in the body are not easily detected by expectant mothers, it is quietly causing changes in metabolism in the body.The food stays in the stomach for a long time, and it appears in acid and stomach burning.In addition, hormone changes can also allow acidic substances in the stomach to flow into the esophagus of expectant mothers through the opposite direction, and the stomach burning that plagues expectant mothers will appear.
Third, the quasi -mothers with a large amount of food usually have two reasons for the greater food amount during pregnancy.
1. One is because the fetus absorbs the nutrients in the expectant mother’s body, which will increase the nutritional consumption of expectant mothers and need to continuously supplement food to increase the hunger that appears from time to time.
2. Another reason is that the expectant mothers are afraid of the fetus lack nutrition during the development of the fetus. They will provide the nutrition required for the fetal development by increasing the amount of food.Need nutrition.This situation of becoming large amount of food will increase the stomach pressure of expectant mothers, and when the gastrointestinal motility of expectant mothers will become more difficult to digest, food staying in the stomach will make the stomach burning in the expectant mother more obvious.
How to relieve stomach burning
1. Reduce the life factors that increase the heart of the stomach. Moms do not eat too much. Eating too much can increase the stomach pressure, let the stomach sour countercurrent, smooth the catering up, and cause stimulation to food.Do not allow tobacco and alcohol to stimulate the digestive system. Tobacco, alcohol, coffee, chocolate, and strong tea all have the effect of stimulating the esophagus, causing the esophagus to relax.Eat less foods that are easy to produce, such as pumpkin and sweet potatoes, which are rich in sugar, eating can make expectant mothers more serious.Eat as little fruits as much as possible to avoid causing body obesity.
2. Regulate the gastric acid and alkali through the drug to avoid some drugs from letting the sphincter of the esophagus relax, causing the symptoms of heartburn in the stomach to induce or aggravate.There is no doctor’s guidance to avoid taking drugs that treat indigestion.
3. Specific mothers avoid eating less high -fat foods in daily diet, eat as little meals as much as possible during the day, so as not to let the stomach fill too much food to expand too much, and prevent gastric acid from flowing up.Avoid eating heavy flavors or fried foods, which will also increase the burden on the stomach.Expectant mothers can drink a cup of hot milk before going to bed, which can also have a good effect.
4. After 3 hours after meals, do not lie down in the quasi -quasi -mother lying down, the food in the stomach is affected by gravity, and it is easy to flow back to the esophagus.When you fall asleep, you can raise the pillow 15cm as much as possible to avoid gastric acid reverse flow. Once you are stinging, the expectant mother will be extremely uncomfortable.