Since the moment of pregnancy, women have responsible for two people.
In order to solve the growth and development of the baby’s baby and the physical condition of the pregnant mother, it is necessary for regular production checks!
What is prenatal examination?
Preparatory inspection, referred to as the checkup, refers to a regular examination during pregnancy.
Through the checkup, on the one hand, we understand the situation of the mother, including the weight gain of expectant mothers during pregnancy, whether there are anemia, hypertension, diabetes, and so on.
On the other hand, understanding the development of the fetus, including whether the baby is healthy, deformed, and the size of development, to avoid the baby is too small (less than 5 catties) and too large (greater than 8 catties).
You also need to understand that the baby is safe in the mother’s belly, is there no hypoxia, you can understand the fetal movement by himself, as well as ultrasound and electronic monitoring.
Therefore, it is very important to be a subject of mothers or babies during pregnancy.
How many times do I need to do?
If it is in remote areas, it is necessary to check at least 5 times when medical conditions are difficult.
In the first 3 months of pregnancy, there are twice in the second trimester (13-28 weeks), and at least twice in the third trimester (after 28 weeks), one of which should be done once 36 weeks.
If conditions permit, do at least 7 times:
1. The first time within 12 weeks;
2. The second is around 14-19 weeks, to do the Tang family screening;
3. At about 20-23 weeks, do an ultrasonic examination to see if the fetus is malformed;
4. At about 24-28 weeks, see if pregnant women have diabetes;
5. The fifth time is around 30-32 weeks. After 28 weeks, the fetus development is particularly fast. At this time, the development of the fetus should be checked;
6. The sixth time around 33-36 weeks, check before childbirth;
7. The seventh inspection is around 37-41 weeks.
What are the production inspection items?
Product inspection items include:
1. During the checkup, the doctor needs to understand the menstrual conditions of pregnant women and calculate the due date;
2. Medical pre -birth will ask the medical history. It is estimated whether there will be high -risk factors during pregnancy. Therefore, the pregnant woman understands the history of the disease of her family and her husband and family before consultation;
3. Specifications: Including height and weight index, oral examination, cardiopulmonary auscultation, lower limb edema, etc. If pregnant women are found to have diseases or health problems, they need to formulate examination items and fetal preservation plans;
4. Obstetric examination: including palace high and abdominal circumference, fetal heart sound, vaginal and cervical examination;
5. Auxiliary examination: including blood routine, urine routine, liver and kidney function test, syphilis serotics examination, hepatitis B surface antigen, ABO and RH blood type examination, HIV screening, gestational diabetes screening, pregnant women’s hemogenesis screening, screening,Ultrasonic examination, electrocardiogram examination, fetal heart monitoring.
The inspection must be done for each maternity inspection:
Blood pressure, weight, urine protein.These three examinations can detect whether pregnant women have hypertension. Pregnancy hypertension is a disease with a high incidence; it is also necessary to check the development of the child high and abdominal circumference.
Do you have to go to the large hospital to find the chief physician?
If a healthy woman does not have to go to a large hospital to find the chief physician, the generally qualified maternity assistance institutions can.
If there is a maternal history of heart disease and two cesarean section, a maternal history needs to go to a large hospital for further examination.Do you need to go to the local doctor to evaluate the local doctor?
If you are over 35 years old, a child with chromosomal abnormalities, cerebral palsy, low intelligence, etc., children need to go to the designated inspection agency for corresponding examinations.
If a high -risk maternal does not have to find the chief physician when you arrive at a large hospital, you can first find an ordinary doctor for examination. If you can’t solve it, you can refer it to the chief physician. This is the most effective way to check.
Copyright statement: If it involves copyright issues, please contact the author’s ownership certificate with this website