"I want to run dozens of toilets a day, and sometimes I have to get up many times at night at night. I feel that my sleep quality has been seriously affected …" In the obstetric clinic, a pregnant mother always told the doctor that he had told the doctor herself when he was in a checkup.The frequent urination is very serious, and urination has increased after pregnancy.
The outpatient doctor asked the pregnant mother carefully and found that there was pain during urination. The doctor told the pregnant mother that the frequency of urine in this situation was abnormal. It was caused by urinary tract infection and should be checked and treated in time.The pregnant mother always thought that frequent urination during pregnancy was normal, so she had not been treated for a long time.Dr. Wang Qingxuan, the Department of Obstetrics of Shunyi Women’s and Children’s Hospital, took the mothers of pregnant women to understand why there were frequent urination during pregnancy, and the phenomenon of non -normal urination phenomenon that needed to be vigilant in order to detect and treat early.
Why do you have frequent urination after pregnancy?
1. Increased kidney blood flow
After pregnancy, the total blood in the body will increase by 40% -45%, and the blood flow of the kidney will increase.Because the urine is formed by the water and other substances from the glomerus when the blood flows through the kidney through the kidney. Therefore, the direct result of the increase in blood flow of the kidney is an additional 25% urine.The amount of urine increases, and naturally you need to run a few more toilets.
2. Ecessary uterine compression of the bladder
The bladder in the pelvic cavity is located in the front of the uterus. The enlarged uterine is compressed to the bladder, causing the number of urination times and frequent urination.With the increase of the uterus, in the middle of pregnancy, after the uterus expands out of the pelvic cavity, enter the abdominal cavity, and the bladder compression becomes smaller. At this time, the symptoms of frequent urination will be relieved.By the time of the third trimester, after the baby’s fetal head enters the basin, the fetal head into the pot will also cause compression to the bladder, and the symptoms of frequent urination before childbirth.Some mothers even felt that like their baby was sitting in the bladder, she couldn’t hold it at all, even if she cough or laughed, there could be leakage.
What should I do if I always affect the normal rest?
Frequent urination is a normal physiological change during pregnancy. Although we do not have a better way to completely avoid frequent urination, we can make some adjustment of living habits to relieve symptoms, such as the following suggestions:
1. Drink less diuretic drinks to avoid increasing urination, such as coffee and tea.
2. You can drink less water before going to bed to avoid frequent nights affecting sleep quality.
3. Drinking water should not be reduced during the day.Water supplements are very important whether it is for mothers or babies. Do not drink too little water and drink too little water because you want to run a few times because you want to run a few times.
4. Persist in doing a good job of pelvic relaxation, which can help you avoid stress urinary incontinence, but pay attention not to exercise too much.
5. Do not urinate, urination can easily cause urinary tract infection or stones of the urinary system.
Not all frequent urinary symptoms are normal physiological phenomena. What are the abnormalities?
1. Are there any other discomfort when urination, such as pain, incomplete urination, and lower abdomen pain. It is likely to be caused by urinary tract infections or urinary stones. This situation must be medical treatment in time.
2. Diabetes caused by diabetes."Three more and one less" is a typical symptom of diabetes, that is, "drinking more, more urine, more food, and weight loss". If pregnant women and mothers are also accompanied by other symptoms, then they must be alert to whether blood sugar is blood sugarThere is a problem.The following table is the diagnostic standard for gestational diabetes, that is, the "drinking sugar water" examination performed by pregnant mothers from 24 weeks to 28 weeks during pregnancy.Pregnant mothers can also monitor blood sugar at home. If there is abnormalities after comparison with the following form, it means that the blood sugar exceeds the normal value. Come to the hospital for nutrients during pregnancy for blood glucose control during pregnancy!Otherwise, the environment of high sugar will have an adverse effect on the growth and development of the baby in the stomach.
Text | Production Second Section Wang Qingxuan