Breakfast is the first meal of a day, and it is a good start to supplement the baby to supplement nutrition.Breakfast is really the most important meal of the day. It starts a day of life with a meal rich in vitamins and minerals. It can keep you regular and make you full of healthy energy.
1. Fiber -rich foods help reduce cholesterol
Keep a sense of fullness and prevent constipation.Each meal contains at least 5 grams of fiber, such as oatmeal, spinach fried egg rolls, breakfast bean cakes and yogurt, fiber -rich fruits, strawberries, blueberries and apples).
2. Rich protein
You should contain protein per meal every day, 75 grams per day, because your baby needs these amino acids to become strong.Greek yoguk, tofu, eggs, peanut butter, fried eggs are all solid and delicious choices.
3. Rich calcium
1000 mg of calcium is needed every day to help the baby’s bones grow and keep the baby strong. Therefore, in the morning, you have to eat rich yogurt, reinforced orange juice, sesame bread, bean cake, almond, fig or spinach tofu.
4. All -in -laws that are good for health
These foods are rich in composite carbohydrates. They are rich in vitamin B. This is the key nutrients for infant growth.They also contain healthy fibers, iron and other minerals.Try whole wheat bread, grain food (choose less sugar content), oatmeal contains porridge with wheat germ.
5. Food containing iron
As a pregnant mother, you need about twice the iron (27 mg per day) to provide your baby with oxygen.Breakfast -rich foods include dried fruits, oatmeal, spinach, eggs, tofu and iron reinforced grains.
During pregnancy, whether it is breakfast or when, you must avoid eating the following foods:
1. It is impossible to consume more than 200 mg of caffeine every day -equivalent to one cup of black coffee or four cups of black tea.
Therefore, for those who have a headache without caffeine, enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning, if you need, leave some time to drink a cup of refreshing drink in the afternoon.Pay attention to some caffeine, soda, and hidden caffeine in protein rods.If you want to drink it, you can choose a caffeine -free latte.
2. Dairy products that have not been sterilized by Pa’s
Liste bacteria, Salmonella and other harmful bacteria can be found in raw milk and soft cheese.
Do not eat it during pregnancy because it may contain Liszto.
4. Regardless of whether you are pregnant, eat less sugary foods.
Do not eat from sugar grain, cinnamon bread, yogurt, donuts or sweet breakfast sticks with high sugar fruits. Do not eat it, which will affect your school, and excessive intake during pregnancy will cause gestational diabetes.
5. Don’t cook raw eggs too softly.
For mothers, eggs are perfect foods, but the premise is that they must be completely cooked because raw eggs may contain Salmonella.
1. Keep food fresh and ensure that the eggs and milk do not reach the shelf life, and the food must be stored properly.
When you are not sure, if you have the remaining breakfast, you don’t remember when it was done, throw it away, because you don’t know if it is bacteria or mold breeding.
2. It is easy to remember to wash your hands before eating before eating.
3. Whether you are vomiting or just fighting with fatigue, eating three meals and two small meals and two small -rich snacks are a good way to make you feel good all day.
4. If you ca n’t eat breakfast, you know you need to pay attention to your body. When you want to eat some foods you want to eat, it is more important to get some nutrition than that there is no nutrition.
5. Fat is beneficial.A certain amount of healthy fats, such as avocado, nuts, fat -rich fish, such as salmon and olive oil, are important to you and your baby, which can help your baby absorb vitamin and essential fatty acids.Add Acer to breakfast food, add nuts in milkshakes, add nuts to oatmeal, or add olive oil when making eggs.
6. Banana is a super fruit: rich in potassium, fiber, protein and vitamin C, which can be brought with snacks anytime, anywhere.Pour them into smoothies, grains, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich or fruit salad.
Smart parents will pay attention to J Mom’s Academy, and share the knowledge of childbirth daily.
Parents with love will share this article to benefit more people.
I am a mother, and I created Bao Ma’s self -media entrepreneurial camp, leading the entire battalion Baoma to achieve economic independence!I once thought that my footprint traveled to dozens of countries and regions was a matter of pride. Now I think that being a mother is the king of life!Once the workplace master, the current parenting expert, concentrate on the headline code, more text every day, focus on parenting experience and the self -improvement of the mother mother, and share my school thoughts, all articles, one word, one punctuation point, one word, one punctuation point, All of me knocked out one by one.J Mom’s American Family Universal Parent -Child English Teaching Course has been launched!You can get it for free!
Every article is my original. If you need to reprint, you must be authorized.If there are typos in the text, please forgive me.All the pictures are from the Internet. If there is any infringement, please contact delete