In October, I have enough worry. If you commit some small illnesses, you will cry in the toilet …
Is it sick during pregnancy, or not take medicine or not?Will you give birth to a baby?
In this issue, small pollution summarizes the most complete "common discomfort and response during pregnancy" in history. I will tell you the doctor’s warning Tongtong at one time!
Moms are quickly collected, so as to prepare from time to time!
There is no need to use a cold cold, and it is good for drinking hot water.
Pregnancy and colds are mainly preventive. In the early stage, combining dietary therapy, it is a better way to relieve and eliminate discomfort as soon as possible.If the cold is getting worse, you need to seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
One of the following three kinds of cold symptoms, you can try it in front of the method:
(1) Wind and cold
Generally manifested as not afraid of cold, flowing yellow nose, yellow tongue coating, and dry throat.
There are no threatened abortion and other problems. In the case of physical permission, you can take:
· Mulberry chrysanthemum tea: moderate amount of mulberry leaves, chrysanthemums, boiled water for tea;
· White radish water: sliced white radish, boiled water for tea (should not be empty).
(2) Wind and cold
Generally manifested as fear of cold, sneezing, white tongue coating, flowing nose and sore throat.
There are no threatened abortion and other problems. In the case of physical permission, you can take:
· Zisu ginger tea: 10g of perilla, 3-5 tablets of ginger, boiled water for tea (don’t brown sugar);
· Onion white ginger soup: green onion takes white sections, 3-5 slices of ginger, boiled water for tea (don’t brown sugar).
(3) Viral cold
Often symptoms are severe, usually severe headache and dizziness, weak body, yellow tongue coating and red tongue, dry throat.
· Golden and Silver Flower with Banlangen: Banlangen 15g, add water to boil for 20 minutes, then add 15g of gold and silver flowers, and boil offspring of offspring (consider buying Banlangen granules directly, flushing water).
· Before 13 weeks of pregnancy, if vaginal hemorrhage or threatened abortion occurred, Banlangen, honeysuckle, etc. should not take it. It is recommended to seek medical treatment.
When the body temperature reaches above 37.5 ° C, it may be that the fever caused by a cold may cause risk such as teratogenic, abortion, fetal central nervous nervous nervous system, and congenital cardiovascular disease.
Priority to listening to the doctor’s suggestion, remember not to use medicine yourself!High fever does not exceed 38 ° C, you can use antipyretic stickers and fully drink water for physical cooling.Considering the regular hospital, traditional Chinese medicine pulses, symptomatic medicine.
Western medicine cold medicines are mostly compound preparations. Most of them are not suitable for fetal safety considerations.The acetamine in western medicine is a category B drug recommended by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which can be taken appropriately under the guidance of a doctor.
(1) Pain in the early pregnancy
In the early days, if abdominal pain and a large number of vaginal bleeding, you need to be alert to whether it is an ectopic pregnancy or hydatidal fetus, and seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
(2) Physiological abdominal pain in the third trimester
In the third trimester, when the expectant mother rests at night, sometimes the lower abdomen pain occurs due to false contractions. Usually it lasts for only a few seconds. The interval time is several hours. Without the feeling of falling, the symptoms can be relieved during the day.
Generally speaking, this kind of abdominal pain does not require special treatment. Sleeping on the left side is conducive to abdominal pain to relieve.
(3) Pathological abdominal pain in the third trimester
The abdominal pain in the premature peeling of the placenta occurs in the third trimester, and expectant mothers may have pregnancy hypertension, chronic hypertension, and abdominal trauma.The pain -like pain in the lower abdomen is a typical symptom, accompanied by vaginal bleeding.Therefore, in the third trimester, expectant mothers should go to the doctor when they have hypertension or abdominal injuries.
If the expectant mother suddenly feels the pain in the lower abdomen, it may be a premature or uterine aura rupture, you should go to the doctor in time, don’t drag!
(1) Early pregnancy bleeding
If it is the first time that it is best to seek medical treatment in a timely manner, the blood test is to see how the progesterone value and the HCG value doubles. If it has been close to 7 weeks, you can do a B -ultrasound to see the fetal heart and understand the development of the embryo.If the blood value is normal, the B -ultrasound indicates that the embryo survives, and you don’t need to worry too much for the time being.
At the same time, pay attention to staying in bed at home and take less movement. Do not mention heavy objects, do not climb high and climb, avoid strenuous exercise and sexual life, try to maintain a pleasant mood, and get angry.
If the brown discharge disappears after rest, or occasionally, continue to pay attention to the above matters.If the bleeding continues and increases, or it changes from brown to bright red, or abdominal pain, it is best to go to the hospital for examination.
If the doctor prescribes the tire -keeping drug (oral / injection / polish, etc.), take it in time, do not eat and stop yourself.
(2) Bleeding in the second trimester / third trimester of pregnancy
Generally, there are bleeding at this time, mostly the placenta position is too low, or the front placenta is diagnosed. These situations are mostly prompting in the early pregnancy B -ultrasound. Pay attention to rest, try to bed as much as possible, and do less squatting.Strong exercise, sexual life should be avoided.
If the bleeding is not stopped, only the living measures cannot stop bleeding, you must seek medical treatment in time. If necessary, you should be hospitalized for treatment. After the bleeding completely stops, the situation is slightly active according to the situation.
Bleeding in the middle and late pregnancy, it is best to seek medical treatment in a timely manner to detect the cause of bleeding in order to deal with symptomatic treatment and prepare early.
Pregnancy is the most common phenomenon in pregnancy reactions. It generally disappears after 6 weeks of pregnancy and will gradually disappear after 13 weeks of pregnancy.If the pregnancy vomiting is severe, such as obvious weight loss and general weakness, which will cause weight to fall to 5%of more than 5%before pregnancy, it is recommended to seek medical treatment.Do not take spitter yourself.
· Try to contain ginger slices, or add fresh ginger juice when drinking water, and you can add ginger to your diet.
· Try Zhuru Chenpi, lemonade, etc., can be used as daily drinking water.
· Choose light and digestible foods, eat less meals, eat and eat if you see you want to eat, avoid vomiting on an empty stomach.
· Keep a good mood and exercise in moderation, such as walking, pregnant women’s health exercises, etc.
· Portable with a handkerchief, drip with lemon juice and other smells (except wind oil essence, perfume!), When encountering unpleasant smell or emergency use when you want to vomit.
After pregnancy, the body will constantly send a thirsty signal to remind expectant mothers to supplement water at any time to prevent dehydration.Generally speaking, expectant mothers need to drink 1-1.5 liters of boiling water every day. In addition to boiled water, fresh vegetables and fruit juice are also a good choice.
At this time, the amniotic fluid in the uterus is also increasing, and expectant mothers need to supplement more liquid to meet its needs.
Drinking a lot of water is also conducive to urination. Excessing the metabolites produced by the mother and the baby is out of the body, reducing pregnancy spots, and helping to keep the amniotic fluid transparent and clear.
Frequent urination will continue from the beginning of pregnancy to the third month of pregnancy, and it will be alleviated afterwards.But in the third trimester, I will come back to harass the quasi -mother.
· When you urinate, your body is leaning slightly to completely discharge the urine in the bladder and reduce the number of urine times.
· Avoid drinking coffee, cola and other caffeine drinks.
· Be sure to go to the toilet with urine, don’t hold it!
· Urban urination can easily cause urethral infections, and may even cause contractions to start prematurely.
Shortly after pregnancy, there is often a stomach burning feeling, because the hormone slows down the peristalsis of the digestive tract, allowing food to stay in the stomach to increase, causing the symptoms of stomach acid, stomach pain, and esophageal burning.
· Eat less spicy and fat foods such as peppers, green onions and garlic.
· Eat some carrots, purple cabbage and kiwi.
· You can drink a small glass of milk half an hour before meals. Stand or walk for half an hour after meals.
· Do not eat 2 hours before going to bed, avoid bed in 1 hour after meals.
In a special period, teach you 4 tricks to eliminate the strange taste:
· Clean tongue coating.
· Avoid eating spicy and cold food.
· Frequent mouthwash and drinking water: You can drink some warm water or milk, and pay attention to oral hygiene before and after diet.
· Tracking special medical history: Many diseases can cause taste changes or bad breath, such as upper respiratory tracts, throats, nostrils, bronchies, and lungs. There will be this phenomenon.question.Therefore, if the expectant mother has a special medical history or a significant change in the tone and taste, the doctor should be diagnosed by the doctor.
In the first three months of pregnancy, due to the impact of hormones, the amount of sebaceous gland secretion of the skin will increase. Some expectant mothers have acne on their faces. Before pregnancy, expectant mothers who are oily skin are more common.
Because the first 3 months of pregnancy are an important stage of embryonic development, do not apply acne ointment at will.At this stage, try not to use facial cleanser, water milk, etc. with hydalia.
It is also because of changes in hormone levels, gums during pregnancy may often be congested, and gently touching can also cause bleeding or inflammation.
· Diet should be light, eat less fried and spicy food.
· Select a toothbrush with a small brush head and a soft bristles to avoid brushing vigorously.
· Master the "three -three brushing method": brush 3 times a day, brush within 3 minutes after meals, and brush your teeth at no less than 3 minutes each time.
· Buy cotton swabs or gauze wrapped around your fingers, dipped in toothpaste or salt water.
· In April to July, you can go to the hospital for oral examination or treatment.Pregnant women who are prone to dental caries can use fluoride mouthwash and fluoride coating film.
If the baby is pressed on the mother’s skull nerves during development, it is prone to pain, numbness, and even acupuncture in the hips, backs and thighs of pregnant mothers.
· Pay attention to rest, do not mention heavy objects.
· Choose the right cushion or waist pad, try to find a chair with back, reduce the waist force.
· Calcium and B vitamins, avoid osteoporosis, can also relieve pain.
· Avoid bed with too soft sleep.
Dizziness has the following three cases, you can find solutions one by one:
(1) Insufficient blood supply and low blood pressure
In the early and middle pregnancy, due to the formation of the placenta, the blood pressure will decrease to a certain extent, and the blood flow to the brain will decrease, resulting in insufficient blood supply to the brain, causing brain ischemia and hypoxia, which causes dizziness.Therefore, expectant mothers should stand up slowly and avoid standing for a long time.
(2) The position is wrong, compress the blood vessels
Generally, the dizziness is dizzy when watching TV on the back or lying on the sofa, which is caused by increasing uterine and compressing the lower cavity vein during pregnancy, which causes the heart and brain to reduce blood.As long as you avoid lying on your back or half -sitting position, you can prevent dizziness from occurring.
(3) Increased blood volume, iron deficiency anemia
Increased blood volume, the blood of expectant mothers was diluted, causing physiological anemia.Anemia is also a common cause of dizziness of expectant mothers.You can usually take more iron -rich foods, such as animal liver, animal blood, lean meat, etc.
When you feel interference, you should not use eye drops and eye ointment at will.If the symptoms are very serious, you can take appropriate medicine under the guidance of a doctor.Foods rich in vitamin A can prevent dry eyes, such as carrots, tomatoes, red dates and other fruits and fruits.
Don’t rub your eyes with your hands and pay attention to hygiene.Don’t face your mobile phone or computer screen for a long time to prevent excessive eyes.
The venous veins during pregnancy mostly occur in the calf. Due to increasing babies and uterus, the pelvic veins and lower limb cavity veins are compressed, causing blood flow to be blocked, resulting in the varicose veins of the tension become more and more obvious.
· Avoid sedentary or standing.
· Sit on a small stool under your feet.
· Take sleeping in the left side when sleeping.
· Stocks that wear legs (except in summer), but don’t be higher than the knee.
· Don’t rub or rub the vascular vascular, otherwise it may damage the veins or cause blood thrombus.
Liech during pregnancy is normal, and it usually reduces it after 34 weeks.If the expectant mother itself has gastrointestinal problems, such as constipation and poor bowel movements, the flatulence time during pregnancy will be longer.
It may be possible to relieve it by eating less and more meals, and the amount of each meal is reduced.Eat more foods with high dietary fiber content in vegetables, fruits.In addition, proper exercise can also promote gastrointestinal motility.
During pregnancy, anemia generally manifests fatigue, pale face, and is easy to dizziness and weakness.And in normal delivery, pregnant women diagnosed as anemia by doctors should pay attention to it.(Blood protein below 110 grams/liter can be diagnosed as anemia)
· Eat more foods containing hemin-containing iron, such as animal liver and animal blood 1-2 times a week.
· Enhance the intake of vitamin C while supplementing iron, such as eating more fruits and green vegetables to promote absorption.
· Eat less foods that suppress iron absorption during iron, such as grains, beans, nuts, coffee and cocoa.When dizziness is weak, do not go out alone to prevent faint.
· If anemia is serious, take iron supplements and other treatment under the guidance of a doctor.Mediterranean anemia and iron deficiency anemia are different, and the treatment methods are also different. If you are poor, please consult a doctor.
Pregnant women’s belly is getting bigger and bigger, and the skin will become thinner and fragile, especially in autumn and winter, it is more prone to skin itching.
· Do not exceed 42 ° C in the water temperature of bathing and wash your face, otherwise it will exacerbate skin dryness.
· After bathing, it is best to apply the body with a special moisturizing lotion for pregnant women. You can also use olive oil, vitamin E soft capsules, and baby oil to moisturize.
· In the air-conditioned room, the room temperature is maintained at 24-28 ° C, and the relative humidity is 45%-60%. If you feel dry, you can put a basin water or a humidifier.
· Pay attention to intrahepatic cholecotic stasis during pregnancy: If local or even systemic itching in the middle and late pregnancy, accompanied by yellowing and nausea and vomiting at the same time, it is likely that the intrahepatic cholecotic stasis during pregnancy should not be neglected and should be seen in a timely manner.
Some mothers may have difficulty falling asleep, or it is difficult to fall asleep after waking up in the middle of the night. Do not take sleeping pills. You can try the following 3 tricks:
· Make a moon -shaped pillow, and put it under the abdomen when sleeping on the left, which can relieve the discomfort of the left and right of the abdomen.
· Persist in walking or yoga such soothing exercises, and pro -test can effectively improve sleep quality.
· Drink less water before going to bed, drink some milk, or take a warm bath to let her husband massage and then go to bed.
The luteal of the ovary after pregnancy will secrete a large amount of estrogen and progesterone, resulting in an increase in leucorrhea, which is normal.But at this time, expectant mothers are also very easy to infect vaginitis.
If the leucorrhea is purulent or red, has a unpleasant smell, or is mixed with tofu residue, it may be vaginitis when adding vulvar itching, and it should be treated immediately.
Detling is the first choice for treating trichomonal vaginitis. Under the guidance of a doctor, you can take the Ditting Spirit, 200 mg each time, 3 times a day, 7 days for a course of treatment.The vaginal secretion was checked under the microscope three times to cure.
Common symptoms of constipation are difficult bowel movements, dry stools, and poor bowel movements.
· Get up in the morning, drink a cup of warm water first to develop the habit of timing defecation.
· Eat more green leaf fruits and fruits, and the dinner vegetables are at least green leafy vegetables.
· During constipation, eat more dragon fruit, banana, yogurt, honey water, sweet potatoes and other foods. Generally, it will improve within two or three days.
· Cairlu can be used, but laxatives and laxative tea are disabled, so as not to cause abortion, premature or premature membrane breakthrough.
· When calcium supplementation during pregnancy, it is best to use calcium tablets with calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 components to facilitate absorption.
The legs are cramps, and different countermeasures should be taken according to different reasons:
· Leg cramps caused by hypocalcemia: Eat more calcium -rich foods such as milk, sesame, pork ribs, shrimp skin, kelp, etc.Absorption and utilization.You can also choose calcium properly as auxiliary supplement
· Leg cramps caused by tiredness: Soak your feet for 10 minutes before going to bed. Do not heat the water.
· Leg cramps caused by cold: In winter, expectant mothers can wear clean cotton socks to sleep, and do not blow air -conditioning directly in summer.
· Usually massage, you can sit on the bed straight and stretch your legs, so that the husband holds his ankle with one hand and hold his feet and bend upwards, so that the heels are out, which can relieve the cramps.You can also use a wet towel to apply it.
Some expectant mothers will find that their fingers and wrists have a feeling of stinging numbness. Sometimes they feel painful from the wrist to the entire shoulder.
You can try hot towels with hot towels or soak your hands in warm water for 10 minutes, 1-2 times a day, which can reduce local stimuli and pain.
Due to changes in hormone in the body during pregnancy, the tingling and pubic pain of the wrist are temporary. After the baby is born, the symptoms will be relieved.
In addition to controlling the sphincter, some pregnant mothers will weaken even the control of the bladder.
Sometimes when you look at variety shows or accidentally sneeze, causing abdominal pressure to rise, you will accidentally occur.
Usually you can use a pad to prevent emergencies.Or eat less diuretic foods such as watermelon, grapes, winter melon, etc. when you go out.
After 16 weeks of pregnancy, the uterus sometimes causes irregular contraction. At this time, it will cause abdominal encouragement. The specific manifestation is that the belly is tight and hard.
· Normal contractions don’t have to worry too much. At this time, physical activity should be reduced, and stopping will lead to mental tension.
· Increase the time to rest in bed, and keep enough sleep for more than 8-10 hours a day.
· If the contraction cannot be relieved after nursing, go to the hospital for further examination, such as the length of the cervical pipe and premature prediction test of the B -ultrasound.
There are two cases of diarrhea, it is best to deal with the symptoms:
(1) Viral diarrhea
It is often manifested as water -like, with severe abdominal pain, and sometimes vomiting and diarrhea.
· Pay attention to whether the stomach is tight and hard, first go to the hospital for obstetrics to judge whether there is contractions to prevent premature birth.
· When the diarrhea is severe, you can also take Meng Shi Sanbi Ruda. The drug will be attached to the intestinal wall to improve the defense function of the mucous membrane and achieve the effect of anti -diarrhea.
· Replenish sugar and saline in time to avoid dehydration.Eat less high -fat foods, eat more light and easy digestive foods, fresh vegetables, supplement vitamin B, and improve gastrointestinal function.
· Chronic diseases such as malnutrition, anemia, and trace elements are treated early.
(2) Bacterial diarrhea
Common symptoms are abdominal pain, sometimes blood or pus and blood stools, and there may also be fatigue and high white blood cells in the stool.
· It is recommended that pregnant women first drink some digestible foods such as hot porridge or M noodles to prevent dehydration.
· If diarrhea is more than repeated, it is best to seek medical treatment as soon as possible.
· Pay attention to diet hygiene. It should be light, liquid, high -vitamin and other digestive foods, and avoid cold.
Generally speaking, mild hyperthyroidism has no symptoms. It is necessary to check that common performance is palpitations, fear of hot sweat, and hunger.
During pregnancy, the thyroid function should be reviewed regularly, and the medication is used to regulate according to medical advice. Do not stop or change the medicine at will.Reduce iodine intake and use iodine -free salt.
Mild hypothyroidism has no symptoms. It is necessary to check that it is commonly manifested as physical edema, fear of cold, weight gain, and drowsiness.
· Asian clinical hypothyroidism is generally reviewed regularly, and the doctor will give the guidance of medication or no medicine according to the situation.If you meet the standard of medication, follow the medical advice and regulate the medication. Do not stop or change the medicine at will.
· It is recommended to measure thyroid function every 4-6 weeks.
· Dietary principles are not to eat cabbage, cabbage, cabbage, rapeseed, cassava, walnuts, so as not to cause thyroid enlargement.
· Eat high -calorie, easy -to -digest foods, such as eggs, milk, meat, fish, fish, parsley, apricot fruit, jujube coconut fruit, dried plums, etc.
Hypertension during pregnancy is generally reflected in dizziness and increased blood pressure (such as blood pressure exceeding 140/90 mm Hg), edema, and proteinuria (such as urine protein measurement in "+").
· Increase the number of births, test more blood pressure, and seek medical treatment in time.The diet is light, less salt, less oil and less spicy, and gradually conditioning.
· Active sufficient protein, vegetables, and supplement iron and calcium.Avoid staying up late and ensure sufficient sleep.It is serious to seriously monitor the blood pressure and close monitoring under the guidance of the doctor. If necessary, the pregnancy will be suspended early to allow the baby to come out early.
Gestational diabetes is the most obvious blood glucose. The common symptoms are the rapid weight growth during pregnancy, the weight is exceeded, and the sugar resistance is not approved.
· Diet should be balanced, and eat more oatmeal and buckwheat noodles such as dietary fiber, as well as fresh vegetables and fruits, algae foods.
· Avoid eating too much fruit with high sugar content, you can choose small tomatoes or cucumbers.
· After a break, take a walk for more than 30 minutes, or perform simple aerobic exercise, such as yoga.
· Adhere to blood glucose, and detect blood sugar at least 1-2 times a week or after three meals.
· Keep sleeping more than 8 hours a day, eat less meals, and meals regularly.
During pregnancy, some medicines do not take them, and doctors will not prescribe such medicines for expectant mothers.However, some medicines are helpful to the sick mothers. If the doctor is prescribed, it is generally based on their professional knowledge and clinical experience. After weighing the advantages and disadvantages, they are responsible for the prospective mother, so everyone should not blindly refuse to eat eating.Any medicine.
Here, the small pollution can be listed with 4 kinds of external medicines that expectant mothers cannot use. Everyone pays attention:
(1) Moss -killing: Its ingredients are club picole, mostly used for skin and mucosal fungal infections, such as moss, moss, hand, foot moss, etc. It not only has the side effects of embryonic toxicity.use.
(2) nitrate nitrate cream (Dakinin): It can cause local stimulation. If the skin is more sensitive, it is prone to contact dermatitis, or the burning sensation, erythema, and blister are caused by local stimulation.
(3) Antibiotic external ointment: widely used in skin infection.However, it is best not to use the medicine in the early stages of pregnancy. The polyethylene glycol in this ointment is absorbed and accumulated by the whole body, which may cause a series of adverse reactions.
(4) Corticosteroids: It is used in skin diseases and has anti -inflammatory and anti -allergic effects, such as cure urticaria, eczema, medicine rash, contact dermatitis.However, in large or long -term use of expectant mothers, it can cause the baby’s adrenal cortex dysfunction.