2017-08-25 Mommy Baby Hui
In the early stages of pregnancy, the rapid increase in the level of pill furring gonadotropin (HCG) and estrogen levels is considered to be the main cause of pregnancy. Of course, other hormones may also affect.
Some expectant mothers are more sensitive to various changes in early pregnancy, so they are more likely to feel uncomfortable.Some expectant mothers feel too psychological stress because of pregnancy, which is prone to nausea and vomiting, but there is no enough evidence to support this statement.Of course, if expectant mothers are often nauseous or vomit, they will definitely feel more pressure.
1. Lie down full rest.When you want to vomit, you might as well lie down, this method can effectively alleviate pregnancy.You can also use a pregnant woman’s pillow to protect the back and stomach and ensure that there is a sufficient sleep.
2. Use vitamin B6 to relieve.The recommended dose of vitamin B6 needs to follow the doctor’s guidance.Do not take a vitamin B6 or any other supplementary hormone variables before soliciting doctors.
3. Eat less meals.Eating a small amount in the morning can prevent nausea and vomiting.Put some nutritious and appetizing snacks around you, as long as you feel hungry, you can eat it. This method can reduce pregnancy.
4. Eat more original food.In early pregnancy, you can eat more foods rich in carbohydrates, such as soda biscuits, bananas, etc.In addition, white rice, original yogurt, lemonade, watermelon, etc. can also reduce pregnancy.Avoid eating high -fat, greasy, spicy, and fried foods, these foods can stimulate your digestive system that has become fragile.
5. Specific mothers must also learn to disperse their attention.Proper exercise can relieve pregnancy and participate in some gentle activities, such as outdoor walking, doing pregnant women’s health exercises, etc., can improve their mood, strengthen the body, and reduce early pregnancy reactions.
6. Eat some snacks.Put some simple snacks such as biscuits on the bedside.When you wake up, you can eat a few pieces of biscuits first, then rest for 20-30 minutes before getting up.If you feel disgusting in the middle of the night, you can also eat some biscuits to relieve it.
7. Adjust the temperature of the drink.If you see hot drinks and want to vomit, you may wish to change to cold drinks.On the contrary, if the cold drink makes you want to vomit more, you can replace it with hot drinks.Try to eat some cold or room temperature, because the smell of these foods is not as strong as hot food.
8. Smell lemon.Cut a fresh lemon, smell it, or lick.The fresh flavor and sour taste of lemon can relieve many expectant mothers.Drop a few drops of lemon on the handkerchief, use emergency use when smelling bad smell.