What to eat during pregnancy,
What to pay attention to,
Do moms know?
From the first month of pregnancy to delivery,
Clarify what the nutritional elements that are most needed every month,
This is the basis and premise of determining what to eat.
Come here, Bao Du Bao Mom,
Prepare paper and pen,
Xiaobian is going to draw on the "Little Blackboard".
1-4 weeks of pregnancy: folic acid
The main nutritional elements in the first month of pregnancy are folic acid.
Function: Supplement folic acid to prevent anemia, premature birth, and fetal malformations and neurofervically.Especially in the early days of pregnancy, folic acid has a vital role in the development of the nervous system.
Folic acid corresponding food:
1. Grain food: oats, sorghum, rice, flour, etc., such as bread, noodles, steamed buns, muffins, etc.;
2. Vegetables: lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, carrots, greens, dragon beards, broccoli, rapeseed, cabbage, lentils, pods, mushrooms, etc.;
3. Fruit: Fresh fruit oranges, strawberries, cherries, bananas, lemon, peaches, Li, apricot, bayberry, begonia, jujube, hawthorn, pomegranate, grapes, kiwi, strawberry, pear, walnut, etc.
4. Meat: Animal liver, kidney, poultry and eggs, such as pork liver, chicken, beef, mutton, etc.;
5. Beans, nuts: soybeans, soy products, walnuts, cashews, chestnuts, almonds, pine nuts, etc.
Although the above food contains folic acid, folic acid is unstable when it is light and heat, and it is easy to lose activity. Therefore, there are not many folic acid that the human body can get from food.For example, after 2 to 3 days of vegetables, folic acid loses 50%to 70%; cooking methods such as soup and other cooking methods will cause 5%to 95%of folic acid in food; therefore, Baoma should change some cooking habits and minimize folic acid loss as much as possible.It is also necessary to strengthen the intake of folic acid foods. If necessary, you can supplement folic acid preparations, folic acid tablets, and multi -dimensional element tablets.
5-8 weeks of pregnancy: vitamin C /B6
Vitamin C and vitamin B6 are the main nutritional elements of the second month of pregnancy.
Relieve bleeding of girma, inhibit pregnancy vomiting, improve the body’s resistance, prevent dental disease
Vitamin C corresponds to food:
1. Fresh vegetables containing vitamin C: cabbage, rapeseed, rape moss, seaweed moss, amaranth, celery, toon, bitter gourd, cauliflower, pepper, pea seedlings, ravioli, coriander, etc.;
2. Wild vegetables: purslane, wild amaranth, dandelion, tea making, etc.;
3. Fruits rich in vitamin C: fresh dates, red fruits, grapefruit, orange, orange, lemon, strawberry, persimmon, mango, kiwi, longan, etc. Some wild fruit vitamin C content is many times higher than ordinary fruits, such as thorn pear, Pomegranate, Jinyingzi, etc.
Vitamin B6 corresponding food:
1. Vegetables and fruits: Nuts, soybeans, peas, spinach, red dates, walnuts, honeydets, honey, loquat, potato, sweet potato, longan, longan, wolfberry, American melon (Cantaloupe), cabbage.
2. Meat: Especially chicken and fish, followed by animal liver, and eggs.
3. Graphita: wheat bran, maltose, and waste glycogen (the glucose, brown rice, and oats are brown, and oats.
Vitamin C is to alleviate gum bleeding and increase resistance. Vitamin B6 is to alleviate pregnancy and pregnancy.The vitamin B6 in maltose is very high. Many people have come to ask Tong sister before. What should I do if my pregnancy is serious? Tong sister tells everyone here. 1-2 spoons of maltose every day can effectively alleviate pregnancy vomiting and make pregnant women full of energy.
9-12 weeks of pregnancy: magnesium / vitamin A
Magnesium and vitamin A are the main nutritional elements in the third month of pregnancy.
Promote the growth and development of fetal baby.Magnesium elements are essential to the health of fetal muscles and help the normal development of bones.Vitamin A is related to the health of the fetus, gastrointestinal tract, and lungs.
Magnesium corresponding food:
1. The food with the most magnesium is dried moss vegetables, 100g containing 1257mg of magnesium;
2. Nut foods contain a lot of magnesium, such as pine, hazelnuts (fried), watermelon seeds (fried), pumpkin seeds (fried), mountain walnuts (dry), sunflower seeds, etc.;
3. It is easy to find magnesium in coloring oil, green leafy vegetables, nuts, soybeans, pumpkin, melon, sunflower seeds and whole wheat food.
Vitamin A corresponding food:
Natural vitamin A only exists in animal liver, fish, seafood, cream and eggs such as animals;
The carotene contained in plants enters the human body and can be transformed into vitamin A in the liver.Foods rich in carotene are mainly orange -yellow and green vegetables.Spinach, carrot, leek, rapeseed, amaranth, Malan head, etc.
The number of magnes in the first three months of pregnancy is related to the height, weight and head circumference size of newborns.In the first three months of pregnancy, the fetus itself cannot store vitamin A, so pregnant mothers must supply sufficient supply.However, for some special groups such as pregnant women and babies, it is difficult to meet the needs of vitamin A completely from food. It can be used to add cod liver oil, but it should be noted that the amount of dosage should not be too much to avoid poisoning.
13-16 weeks of pregnancy: zinc: zinc
Zinc is the main nutritional element in the fourth month of pregnancy.
Ensure the development of important organs such as the heart and brain of the fetus to prevent the baby’s dysplasia.
Zinc corresponding food:
Foods with high zinc content include lean meat, pork liver, fish, egg yolk, oyster, oyster, liver, mushrooms, sesame, red shell.Among them, the most zinc -containing foods are oysters and oysters.
For 4 months of pregnancy, Baoma needs to increase the intake of zinc to avoid dysplasia of fetal growth and development caused by the lack of zinc deficiency.Although zinc is very important for fetal growth, Baoma must be appropriate every day, and it should not be added too much. It does not exceed 45mg a day.
17-20 weeks of pregnancy: Vitamin D / Calcium
Vitamin D and calcium are the main elements of the 5th month of pregnancy.
Promote the development of baby bones and teeth
Calcium corresponding food:
1. Dairy and dairy products: cow milk and its milk powder, cheese, yogurt refining milk, etc.
2. Beans and soybean products: soybeans, edamame, lentils, broad beans, tofu, dried tofu, tofu skin, tofu milk, etc.
3. Seafood products: catfish, carp, catfish, loach, shrimp, shrimp, crab, kelp, seaweed, clam, sea cucumber, field snails, etc.
4. Meat and poultry eggs: mutton, pork brain, chicken, eggs, quail eggs, duck eggs, pine eggs, pork pine, etc.
5. Vegetables: celery, rapeseed, carrot, radish, sesame, coriander, black fungus, mushrooms, etc.
In this month, the bones and teeth of the baby grow rapidly, and the demand for calcium has increased dramatically.Drinking milk or yogurt daily for pregnant women can effectively supplement the calcium in the body.The intake of vitamin D is to help promote the effective absorption of calcium. In addition to eating more fish and poultry eggs, the sun can also be exposed moderately to promote the production of vitamin D.
21-24 weeks of pregnancy: Iron: Iron
Iron is the main nutritional element in the 6th month of pregnancy.
Prevent iron deficiency anemia
Iron corresponding food:
1. The content of coarse grains is higher than fine grains: soybeans, egg beans, and cowpea are more iron in dried beans;
2. Vegetables, especially green leafy vegetables, such as cabbage, rapeseed, amaranth, fennel, celery, etc., not only iron, but also vitamin C and carotene.
3. Dry and hard fruit also contain more iron: For example, longan meat has always been considered to be a good blood supplement. In fact, the iron content contained in apricot and raisins exceeds longan meat.
4. The iron contained in kelp, black fungus, hair dishes, seaweed, etc. is nearly a thousand times higher than milk.
At this time, the nutritional needs of expectant mothers and fetal baby are soaring.Many expectant mothers begin to have symptoms of anemia.Iron is one of the important elements that form red blood cells, so this month, pay special attention to the intake of iron.
25-28 weeks of pregnancy: brain gold
"Brain Gold" is the main nutritional element in the seventh month of pregnancy.
DHA, EPA and brain phospholipids, lecithin and other substances are together, known as "brain gold", that is, some small shields are often designed as small shields to protect the baby’s different colors of small elements.
Ensure the normal development of the baby’s brain and retina
"Brain Gold" food:
8 kinds of foods are rich in "brain gold": fish, fat, soybean, fungus, bananas, milk, garlic, fresh apricot, in addition to natural linoleic acid, linen, pine nuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, almonds, Hazelnuts, peanuts and other nut foods, in addition to sea fish, fish oil, etc., which are rich in DHA foods, are conducive to the development of the baby’s brain nerve.
"Brain Gold" is of great significance for expectant mothers who are 7 months pregnant.First of all, "brain gold" can prevent premature birth, prevent fetal delay, and increase the weight of the baby when the baby is born.Secondly, at this time, the nervous system was gradually improved, and the development rate of the whole body, especially the brain cells, was significantly accelerated than early pregnancy.
29-32 weeks of pregnancy: carbohydrates
Carbohydrate is the main nutritional element of the eighth month of pregnancy.
Maintain the body’s calorie needs
Corresponding food for carbohydrates:
1. Grain: such as rice, wheat, corn, barley, oats, sorghum, etc.
2. Fruit: such as sugar cane, melon, watermelon, banana, grapes, etc.
3. Nuts, vegetables: such as carrots, sweet potatoes, etc.
In the 8th pregnancy month, the fetus began to store glycogen and fat in the liver and subcutaneous. At this time, insufficient ingestion of carbohydrates will cause protein deficiency or keto acid poisoning. ThereforeTake intake, such as rice, flour, etc.Generally speaking, expectant mothers need to eat about 400g of grain food daily, which is of great significance to ensure calories and save protein.In addition, in addition to rice and noodles, some coarse grains, such as millet, corn, oatmeal, etc.
33-36 weeks of pregnancy: dietary fiber
Dietary fiber is the main nutritional element in the ninth month of pregnancy.
Prevent constipation and promote intestinal peristalsis
Dietary fiber corresponding food:
All kinds of fresh vegetables and fruits such as whole wheat bread, celery, carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, bean sprouts, cauliflowers
In the second trimester, the gradually increased baby baby burdens the expectant mothers and will have constipation.Due to constipation, internal and external hemorrhoids can occur.In order to alleviate the pain caused by constipation, pregnant moms should pay attention to taking enough dietary fiber to promote intestinal peristalsis.Proper outdoor exercise and develop the habit of daily defecation.
37-40 weeks of pregnancy: vitamin B1
Vitamin B1 (sulfate) is the main nutritional element of the 10th month of pregnancy.
Avoid the extension of the output, difficulty in childbirth
Vitamin B1 corresponding food:
1. Foods rich in vitamin B1: wheat germ, pork leg meat, soybeans, peanuts, muscle, ham, black rice, chicken liver, germ rice, etc.
2. Fruits containing more vitamin B are: tomatoes (it can also be counted as fruit) orange, banana, grapes, pears, walnuts, chestnuts, Mona peach, etc.
Note: Vitamin B1 is water -soluble vitamin.Like all B vitamins, the excess B1 will not be stored in the body and will be completely discharged from the body.Therefore, it must be added every day.
In the last month, all kinds of vitamins and sufficient iron, calcium, and sufficient water -soluble vitamins must be supplemented, especially the most important.If thiamine is insufficient, it is easy to cause mothers to vomit, burn, and lack of physical fitness. It can also affect the shrinkage of the uterus during childbirth, extend the birth process, and have difficulty in childbirth.The content of thiamine in sea fish is relatively high.